Preventing Stomatitis In Cats
In order to eliminate the possibility of disease stomatitis in your pet, you should try to eliminate the possibility of situations that can cause the development of the disease:
- It is not necessary to feed the animal is too cold or hot food;
- It is not necessary togive him a bone;
- Limit contact of your pet with household chemicals, medicines, chemicals;
- Watch for oral hygiene, brushing your cat's teeth;
- If the cat has bad teeth - do not delay their treatment indefinitely;
- Watch out for common pet health, try to identify the disease in a timely manner of the intestines and stomach;
- Provide a full and healthy cat feeding diet and vitamin support...
For the prevention of these diseases requires regular inspection of the oral cavity for the timely removal of tartar and tooth brushing those animals who are constantly in the process of formation of plaque and tartar on the teeth.
Also, prevention of gingivitis and stomatitis is to restrict the access of animals to toxic plants, chemicals and objects that can cause mechanical and thermal damage - household chemicals, small bones and hot food. Infectious diseases are prevented by timely vaccination of cats.